Thursday, June 19, 2008

Anyone here has a gripe about Fitness First Malaysia?

The complain

Anyone here has a gripe about Fitness First Malaysia?

I do! I've written to the Country Manager a week ago lodging a complaint about the Club Manager but have not heard a word since. Any thoughts on what I should do next?
In answer to The Bear:Hmmm good suggestion about writing to the UK. However, I'm probably going to write to the regional office first. You're right about their trainers/instructors: not all are certified ... what's worse, I'm not even sure if they're able to perform CPR should anyone collapse. Uh oh!

The Answers
Wow, I can't believe this...We had a problem with them and never ever got an answer from the manager. We even went to the counter several times to speak to her/him but he was always hiding. And we would see her/him walk around seconds earlier. It's her/him cos there was a change of manager at one point, same problem though, must be twin brother and sister... The staff, with a few exceptions, is rediculous and monopolizes the lat machine competing with eachother, ignoring the customers. Whenever there is a problem, they just wait to see if it goes away by itself. By the way, that's a Malaysian solution for everything......I quit membership at one point. Rubbish gym....

Just quit, many other gym's around.

wow, that is bad service... thanks for sharing it here. My girlfriend used to work for fitness first as a receptionist. She said many cutomers are unhappy and the club didnt do anything about it which is unprofessional. She quit due to stress. Talk about fitness huh... resulting in mentally

unfit is more like it.ps: i love my fats :)

forget about it, they just want the business and I hate that gym, I joined for a year membership and they really sucks compared to true fitness.

ahh... i hate those gyms.. i rather jog at the park during evenings.. nice weather nice sun, the most important thing is i dont have to pay!

Good advise.... I'm juz thinking to have membership on Fitness First.... Since I've read all this, I don't interested anymore....

I don't quite understand the rationale of going to the gym.Can't we get a workout by doing activities like jogging or cycling?Or how bout swimming if you live in a condo?Those aren't just free but they bring you outside.

I agree with jf_fryIt is free anyway (to do it outside). Always better with natural light to check out those girls.


Source: Travel Info Malaysia, Yahoo Questions?

No comments: